Attempt any Six question
2. What is computer programming? Differentiate between top down and bottom up approach of programming.
3. What is the purpose of size of operator? Write a C program to swap the value of two integers without using third variable.
4. Write a program in C to find all possible roots of quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0.
5. Why an array is required in programming? Write a C program to input age of 30 employees into array and find out second largest age from array.
6. What is recursive function? Write C program to generate the Fibonacci series up to 13" term using recursive function
7. What is the advantage of pointer? Write a C program to store 10 integers into memory and find out minimum and maximum using dynamic memory allocation (DMA)
8. What is the use of initgraph() in C program? Write a program to draw line and circle and rectangle using graphic function.
Attempt any Two question
9. What is structure? Write a C program to enter id, name and address of 25 employees into structure variable called employee and sort them in ascending order on the basis of their name with use of pointer.
10. Is break keyword mandatory in switch statement? Write a program to calculate the basic arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/) using switch case statement.
11. What do you mean by Software Development Life Cycle? Explain waterfall model with its advantage and disadvantage.